Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 11 : Availability



Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"  And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" (Isaiah 6:8)

 

I think we are all familiar with this verse, when Isaiah shows a willingness to go; a spirit of …

AVAILABILITY

Are we available?  Are we willing to go?

Have we told him that?

 

I know that GOD knows everything, even what is on our heart before we do, but this is not about being ready to go where we are sent, it is about being ready to go, before we are called.   Isaiah received the call, and he was ready; he didn’t have to think about it, because he wanted to do what GOD wanted of him.  He had the right spirit.

Today, I will be focusing on making sure that I am available for whatever GOD calls me to do; whether it is a mission to Ethiopia, or to put money into a beggars tin.  I will say to him “Here I am, send me.” And mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment